Water Market Europe 2019 is focusing on the Food&Drink sector which requires, in terms of technological solutions, almost the totality of most innovating water technologies, covers the full water cycle and has a high impact on climate challenges.
As fresh water is becoming a scarce resource, innovative and concrete solutions should make possible and affordable to recycle/reuse water and create close loops particularly in the industrial processes and make residual wastewater available for other purposes such as adjacent industries, farming, bio-based industries, and communities.
Durk Krol - Executive Director, WSSTP
Mr. Max HOWELLS – Digital Reporter, Global Water Intelligence
Presenting: Current water use in the food & beverage industry and associated technology opportunities
Mr. Tom VEREIJKEN / Ms. Francisca MEDINA PAPPERMANN - Project Manager at CEW (Centre of Expertise Water Technology); Presenting: The VIDA project - Supporting Innovations in the Food Chain
Mr. Nils DEECKE, Group Water Resources & Technology Manager – Coca-Cola Hellenic; Presenting: Water in the Bottling Industry - Risks & Opportunities
Ms. Mariska VAN DALEN, Sustainability Manager Operations - Lamb Weston; Presenting: Conserving water, wherever, whenever, however
* Scheduled B2B meetings between the Food & Beverage companies, system integrators, solution providers, the investors, and the other participants.
1.Quick round of introduction
2. Brief outline Working Group Objectives and Status Early 2019
3. Working Group Activities last reporting period (June 2017 – June 2018)
4. Next actions Working Group
3. WssTP project iBATHWATER: Project presentation and CoP activities