Why you should join?
- Water Market Europe 2019 aims at providing to the event participants specialized insights on the water market scenario, support water innovative solutions to reach the market, to create new business opportunities, find fitting solutions to water management challenges and the needs for investments, and enhance stakeholder network.
- Water Market Europe puts together problem owners and solution providers of the water-related sectors to support the matching between demand and offer of technological solutions. In addition, Water Market Europe hosts also investors.
Why you should attend WME2019?
- The opportunity to present your company's sustainability goals, current practices and water-related technological and management needs in front of European Commission representatives and stakeholders from the European water chain;
- A targeted audience to showcase your biggest water challenges and action plans to save or reuse water;
- Scheduled B2B meetings with potential solution providers, leading water actors that can deliver state of the art water knowledge and research results, the most innovative technology best suited for your company’s needs;
- An update of the current and future trends of the water market and the Drinking Water Directive, top-notch speakers of the sector offering new perspectives and insights.
Water Market Europe is the event cycle that WssTP has set up to create a unique innovation and business environment, where state of the art water knowledge and research results can meet with market actors within and outside the water sector to create value and new business opportunities.
Water Market Europe’s main edition is hosted in spring every year, but smaller editions of WME are being organized during the whole year, back to back to other conferences, trade fairs and conventions. Those interested in organizing a WME edition back to back to another event, please contact Mr. Andrea Rubini (WssTP - Director of Operations).